Stevia Rebaudiana cut leaf
Stevia leaf cut, from Paraguay. Natural product.
How to prepare it:
- 100 or
- 5 min
Glycosides of this species do not affect the blood glucose concentration, making them harmless to diabetics and useful in low-calorie diets.
It's a good voltage regulator.
Although what is becoming popular is the powdered or liquid stevia sweetener, what has real healthy effects is the leaf.
- Regulates blood sugar.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- It has a general benefit for the digestive system.
- It is useful for anxiety control.
- To reduce fats, in obese people.
- In addition, it is diuretic, so it helps to lose weight.
- And mouthwashes, with the infusion of Stevia, serve to prevent cavities.
How it is used:
One teaspoon for dessert, per infusion glass. That is, water is heated, to the boiling point and poured over a glass or cup, in which we have deposited a teaspoon filled with stevia leaves; it is left to rest for about 5 minutes, it sneaks and is ready to take. If you have a mug with filter, it is easier.
Have a cup of infusion in the morning, before breakfast; and another at night, somewhat estranged from dinner.
Un edulcorante sin cotraindicacionesReport abuse